HOW WE WORK
As a starting point, we meet with you to find out about your business and personal goals and to get an understanding of the problem you wish to solve. This is an important meeting as it allows us to find a perfect way to solving your problems and helping you realise your goals.
Strategising, construction and implementation:
We take away the information gathered in our first meeting. We use this information to create a plan/advice that helps you solve the problem and/or enables you to make a more informed decision. Depending on your requirements, we may allow you time to implement the recommendation or hold your hand in implementing the recommendations.
We conduct another meeting with you, this time to discuss our findings and recommendations. Further questions may arise out of this process. If they do, we may need more time to resolve this. As a result, a fourth meeting may be set to resolve the outstanding issues. If a process, or system was implemented, this is the time to review it to make sure that everything is working as intended (that is solving the problem you brought to us in the first place.)
Live your life:
With your problems solved or with you now armed with information to make more informed decisions. You can now spend time on implementing the recommendations, growing your business or doing the things you love to do. If you need an accountability partner, we will stay in touch as your business changes.
Eva Financial Solutions is a one-stop outsourced financial management and business advisory firm.
We achieve our mission through business advisory services, and by giving the small business owners the right financial systems, tools and Business Apps.
We implement the best cloud based accounting, financial and payroll systems. Our aim is to provide a foundation for decision making, businesses’ compliance, reporting, accountancy and tax needs. We believe cloud accounting is the foundation for business advisory services that we can offer, without which there can not be informed and accurate business decisions.
We also cater for individuals in business and we handle their complex and non-complex tax returns. You can put your trust in us as we have a team of talented and passionate qualified professionals who can handle all your needs. We are committed to providing a high level of service and expertise at a competitive price.
We help small business owners identify their challenges and opportunities. We assist them to navigate through their challenges and their opportunities. We help them identify their problems and then help them find solutions to these problems.
Financial systems & Business Apps
- Financial Systems needs analysis
- Recommending systems and Apps to fix the gaps identified
- Implementing and training on implemented systems and Apps
- Business Apps integration with Xero
- Xero implementation & setup
- Xero training
- Conversions to Xero
- Business Apps
- Excel training
- Sage One training
- Quickbooks training
- App advisory
- Simplepay payroll setup
- Finance App recommendation
- Finance App training & support
- Cash flow App advisory
- Cash flow management
- Management reporting
- Tax optimisation
- Dividends advice
- Budgeting and
- Financial planning/advisory
- Audit assurance
- Digital Marketing
- Business Intelligence & Automation
- Strategic support
- Dividends Advice
- Funding assistance
- Bond assistance
- Process reviews
- Investor readiness
- Income tax Disputes, and objections, and appeals
- Business Plans
Financial records health dashboard
- Accounting data sweep through business financial records
- Identifying gaps and problems in financial records
- Recommending fixes
- Fixing these
- Business valuations
- GAP analysis
- Data room construction
- Bond applications
- Bond Application Income letters
- Financial projections (P & L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statements)
- Periodic check in with business owners (weekly/monthly or as desired)
- Problem solving sessions
- Client dedicated slot on our calendar
- Financial Systems support
Compliance, Tax & VAT
- VAT optimisation
- VAT submissions
- Income tax and provisional tax for property owners
- Income tax for individuals
- Company tax returns
- Dividends tax returns
- PAYE (EMP201) submissions
- EMP501 (employer reconciliations)
So thank you, it means so much!